CYBER RISK OFFICER
PATH - MODULE 4
CYBER LEADERSHIP AND CULTURE
About This Course
CCRO Course - 1 Min
What Does The Course Cover?
This course presumes no technical knowledge and brings students on a journey from understanding the cyber threat landscape to how to develop an appropriate cyber strategy for their organisation.
Referencing real life case studies and supported with pragmatic examples of how to manage cyber risk within an organisation the course path includes key learning objectives, that students can instantly apply and benefit from in their existing roles.
Written assignments are focussed around practical scenarios and involve applying knowledge and communicating key messages with a senior business audience.
“If you are on a board or report to senior leaders in relation to cyber risk, this course is ideal for you”
Explore The Module
The Course is For?
- CISO/CSO/CIO or CRO
- Head of IT/Security
- CCO Chief Compliance Officer
- Cyber Security/Risk/Compliance Teams
- Head of Business Units
- Technology Leaders / Project Managers
- Management Professionals / Team Leaders
- Digital Consultants
How Do You Learn?
What Support Do I Get?
- President of the ICTTF International Cyber Threat Task Force
- Co Chairman of the UK NCA National Crime Agency Industry Group
- Advisor to NaCTSO (National Counter Terrorism Security Office)
- Advisor to NATO on Countering Hybrid Cyber Threats
- Advisor to UK Defence Committee DEFCOM in Parliament
- Deputy Chair – Organised Crime Task Force Industry Group – NI
- Interim Global CISO for numerous multi national organisations
- Advisor to numerous governments and intelligence agencies
As an industry networker Paul is a member of a number of distinct groups including the IoD (Institute of Directors), IIEA (Institute of International and European Affairs) and the IRM (Institute of Risk Management).As an accomplished serial entrepreneur he has successfully built a number of security practices in the UK & Ireland and in 2016 was identified by Business and Finance as one of Ireland’s Top 100 CEOs.Paul started his career as a technical networking specialist, he then specialised, trained and qualified in a number of disciplines including but not limited to ethical hacking, forensics, international management systems, risk management, business continuity, international governance frameworks, financial service regulations, cyber laws and project management.
Dr Vince Hughes
Barclays Bank PLC
How Do I Get Certified?
What is a Cyber Risk Officer?
What Does The Course Equip Students?
Will It Help My Career?
Do I need to have a Cyber Security Background?
How Do I Recertify?
What is the Course Format?
- Reading Material (Case books and References in PDF Format)
- Video (Covering the Module Topic)
- 1 Hour Live ILT session with Head Tutor (Live every second week at 13:00 and available recorded
- Case Study: Video
- Online Assessment/Exam
- *Assignment (Written assignments are due by following Wed 12:00)
What is the Pass Mark and How Does the Scoring Work?
What is the Cancellation Policy?
|Registration:||A booking online reserves your place, this does not guarantee your place. Only *payment in full of the course fees will guarantee your place. You will be sent a registration email to complete your profile once payment in full has been received.|
|Installment Payment Option:||If a student has elected to pay by instalments, they are fully committed and legally obligated to pay ALL instalments outlined.|
|Course Cancellation:||Due to unforeseen circumstances, ICTTF Ltd may be compelled to cancel the course at short notice. In such circumstances, registrants will be entitled to a full refund of their course fee, or the course fee can be credited towards a future course.|
Notice of a registrant’s intention to cancel their registration must be made in writing (sales@ICTTF.org ) to ICTTF Ltd. In such cases, registrants will have the following options:
1) Nominate a replacement to attend in their place. Such notice must be made in writing at least 5 days before the commencement of the course.
2) Defer to a course commencing at a later date. Such notice must be made within 10 days of the commencement of the course and is subject to availability.
Registrants who fail to attend the course will be charged 100% of the full fee.
Where a registrant who has to cancel nominates a suitable replacement to attend in their place, no cancellation penalty will be incurred unless the registrant has already started the course. The suitable replacement must meet the Entry Requirements for the
wishing to transfer to a later date will be billed a 10% administration fee
plus any increase in the price of the course.
Participants who started the course and wants to nominate a replacement will be billed a 10% administration fee plus any increase in the price of the course.
|Changes to Course:||ICTTF Ltd. reserves the right to change course content, structure, lecturers and dates.|