We are very delighted that you have shown interest in our enterprise. Data protection is of a particularly high priority for the management of the ICTTF Ltd. The use of the Internet pages of the ICTTF Ltd is possible without any indication of personal data; however, if a data subject wants to use special enterprise services via our website, processing of personal data could become necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no statutory basis for such processing, we generally obtain consent from the data subject.
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to the ICTTF Ltd. By means of this data protection declaration, our enterprise would like to inform the general public of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. Furthermore, data subjects are informed, by means of this data protection declaration, of the rights to which they are entitled.
As the controller, the ICTTF Ltd has implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through this website. However, Internet-based data transmissions may in principle have security gaps, so absolute protection may not be guaranteed. For this reason, every data subject is free to transfer personal data to us via alternative means, e.g. by telephone.
1. DefinitionsThe data protection declaration of the ICTTF Ltd is based on the terms used by the European legislator for the adoption of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our data protection declaration should be legible and understandable for the general public, as well as our customers and business partners. To ensure this, we would like to first explain the terminology used.
In this data protection declaration, we use, inter alia, the following terms:
1. Definitions and Interpretation
2. Data Collected
- 2.1 name;
- 2.2 date of birth;
- 2.3 job title & profession;
- 2.4 contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- 2.5 demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- 2.6 financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- 2.7 IP address (automatically collected);
- 2.8 web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- 2.9 operating system (automatically collected);
- 2.10 a list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on this Web Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected); and
- 2.11 Cookie information (see Clause 10 below).
3. Our Use of Data
- 3.1 Any personal Data you submit will be retained by ICTTF for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Web Site. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer period of up to one year.
- 3.2 Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- 3.3 All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security, see Clause 9 below.
- 3.4 Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Web Site. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- 3.4.1 internal record keeping;
- 3.4.2 improvement of our products / services;
- 3.4.3 transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- 3.4.4 contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Web Site.
4. Third Party Web Sites and Services
5. Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- 5.1 ICTTF may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
- 5.2 In the event that any Data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your Data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
6. Controlling Access to your Data
- 6.1 Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- 6.1.1 use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- 6.1.2 sharing Data with third parties.
7. Your Right to Withhold Information
- 7.1 You may access certain areas of the Web Site without providing any Data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the Web Site you may be required to submit Account information or other Data.
8. Accessing your own Data
- 8.1 You may access your Account at any time to view or amend the Data. You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change. Additional Data as to your marketing preferences may also be stored and you may change this at any time.
- 8.2 You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data on payment of a small fee.